Paul Fletcher Photography Sustainability Policy
Since 2009, Paul Fletcher Photography has established a pragmatic sustainability policy, reflecting the beliefs and personal practices of the founder, Paul Fletcher.
• We recycle paper, cardboard, glass and plastics as standard, and this includes returning our printer ink cartidges for re-fills/recycling.
• Our offices and studios use energy saving light bulbs where possible.
• Lighting and equipment is switched off when not in use.
• Commercial client deliverables take the form of digital assets where possible, negating the need for physical packaging and associated delivery.
• Wedding client deliverables are packaged in natural materials, predominantly wood, paper and metal. With plastic only present inside the USB Sticks.
• We ask suppliers to provide documentation and bills in digital form rather than on paper.
• We minimise the amount of paper we use, using digital files or scrap paper where possible.
• When sourcing suppliers we consider their green credentials.
• When travelling locally we endeavour to use walking, cycling and public transport in preference to a car.
• We capture all images digitally and make full use of our website, blog, PCs and tablet PC to display those images for advertising and sales purposes.
• We only carry a small number of sample albums and prints in order to minimise waste.